Thursday, April 10, 2008

Assesment #11

I’m going to use my analysis project. I feel that I did a good and bad job on grammatical structure and a good job on punctuation. I feel that I did a bad job on grammatical structure because there were transitions needed in between some of my paragraphs. For example “These three ads have a common theme, which is portraying the image of being young and beautiful while wearing each fragrance.” “Many advertisements promote and divulge images of the “American Dream” as money causing happiness.” (Transition needed between the two paragraphs. I’m not really good at transitions, so most of the time, I probably didn’t have one. I feel that my punctuation usage was done very accurately. I think it was punctuated the right way to make my paper flow.

No comments: