Thursday, April 10, 2008

Assesment #6

Potential Careers in your major area of study: Accounting/Finance

A. To find out about careers in my major area of study digitally I could use the internet and go to different websites that offer career search engines such as monster.com and careercruising.com. Physically I could go to different offices that help you search for jobs such as Michigan Works, I could go to different offices that offer positions in my field, or career fairs.
B. I would use the internet, newspaper ads, business magazine, and other events that have promotions for my career. I could also use career books.
C. I would gather information from people I know that have careers in my field like my mom and older friends of mine that are going into the same field as me.
D. If the information is informative and helps me understand more about my career then it’s applicable.
E. Information I didn’t already know; or information that is not generally known.
F. I could use this information in a research paper, a power point presentation, or as a promote ad at a career fair.

No comments: