Thursday, April 10, 2008

Class Structure

I really enjoyed the whole one day of class a week thing. However, I wouldn't have had a problem with class on Thursday's when there was a paper due, just to get more help if it was needed. Having that class probably would have helped me with some last minute questions I didn't get answered from emails right before the paper was due. For future 1020 students, I feel that it all has to do with what they are comfortable with, if they feel they are ready to take a class that only meets once a week but still have work due on another day, go right ahead and take that kind of class. If not, take a class that meets the usual two days a week. Whatever you decide to do make sure you stay caught up with things.

1 comment:

Andrea Stemaly said...

Good! Your score for this assignment is 50/50.